As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. New Era #ad
Navy, 7.125, New Era Cap Co. Inc. Men's 70360962 #adNew Era #ad
- Brand: New Era. Color: navy Blue/Scarlet Red. Team: washington Nationals. Authentic alternate Fitted Hat, Cap, Headwear. Polyester, Current Season.
2. Eras edge #ad
Eras edge Adjustable MLB Baseball Caps Adult One Size Washington #adEras edge #ad
- Classic look & feel - great gift for fans. Comfortable, Breathable Material. New era produces only the finest sportswear for the fashion-conscious fan. Polyester replica Game Cap with adjustable Velcro closure. Imported.
|Brand||Eras edge #ad|
3. New Era #ad
New Era 59Fifty Hat Washington Nationals MLB 2017 Alternate Blue/Red Fitted Cap 7 1/8 #adNew Era #ad
- 2017 alternate on field hat. Team: washington Nationals. Brand: New Era. Color: navy Blue/Scarlet Red.
|Brand||New Era #ad|
4. Ann Arbor T-shirt Co. #ad
DC Flag | D.C. Capitol Raglan Shirt, Washington, Baseball T-Shirt for Men Women-Raglan,2XL #adAnn Arbor T-shirt Co. #ad
- Michigan artists & printers | this design was drawn and screen printed silk screened with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. Unisex modern fit sizing | this shirt is slightly tapered to be a little less boxy than the old style of mass-market t-shirt.
Soft fabrics | this is a 100% combed, ulta-soft finish. These are high quality inks - vibrant and durable, and highly crack resistant. He's 6' 2", 200 lbs and wearing a large. It is pre-shrunk, will still shrink slightly in the wash. Some of our designs are intentionally faded or cracked see product photos, manufactured in Pineville, but our inks always "do what they are told" by our printers.
Top quality inks | we use qcm screen printing inks, north carolina. These are mid-weight shirts - a bit lighter than your mass-market, ringspun cotton tee.
That means the cotton has undergone extra processing to give it a smooth, thick gym class t-shirts, but substantial / not see-through. Safe chemistry | qcm has been one of the most forward-thinking ink manufacturers in the industry, going phthalate-free over ten years ago - way ahead of the curve. It's a nice balance between comfort and durability. Nothing drastic, but like any high-cotton product, and most people wear the same size in our shirts as they do in all of their others, but go one size larger if you're on the fence.
|Brand||Ann Arbor T-shirt Co. #ad|